Unlimited Day Pass for THE WONDER MAZE – The World’s Largest Mobile Maze for ONLY AED 35 (Total Value AED 120) - Valid at 2 locations
- ValueAED 120
- You Save AED 85
About The Wonder Maze
Get Lost in the A-maze-ing WONDER MAZE - The World’s Largest Mobile Maze. Enjoy Full Day Entrance Pass, a Maze Puzzle Toy and amazing Maze Games for AED 35 Only with a value of AED 120. Save 70%.
- Full Day Entry Pass (Value 70 AED)
- Maze Puzzle Toy (Value AED 20)
- TWO Maze Games (Value AED 20)
- Success Certificate (Value AED 10)
- AED 35 Only (Total Value AED 120)
THE WONDER MAZE:
- THE WONDER MAZE is the Largest Mobile Maze in the World.
- THE WONDER MAZE invites you to come and discover its secrets.
- THE WONDER MAZE stretches over 25000 sq. ft. and includes nearly 3000 meter of paths. The WONDER MAZE is designed and developed in modules – so the system of the paths is changed regularly!
- THE WONDER MAZE is known for confusing and intriguing visitors with its many twists, turns and dead ends.
- Labyrinths and mazes have advantages over other attractions: You decide and walk at your own pace; and you do not have to queue up to have fun. It's great fun, for children and adults alike.
- At the center of THE WONDER MAZE is a viewing platform standing at 5 meter high.
- From the center of the maze, you’ll find a “Quick Exit” so that you can walk out of the maze directly without having to walk all the way back again.
- It is suitable for young and old alike. It is great fun for groups who can spend hours laughing together and at each other! Most visitors take about 45 minutes to solve THE WONDER MAZE.
- Wonder Maze will test your sense of direction and memory as you find your way to the center or reward. It is a significant mental and physical challenge.
- THE WONDER MAZE appeals to every age group, from small children to grandparents – in fact anyone with an inquisitive mind who wants to discover what's around the next corner.
- Valid from 1st October 2019 until 31st December 2019.
- No prior booking required.
- Dubai Timings:
- Valid from Sunday to Thursday - 2.30 PM to 10.00 PM
- Valid from Friday to Saturday – 10.00 AM to 10.00 PM
- Also valid on all public holidays – 10.00 AM to 10.00 PM
- Admissions to the maze stops at 09:00PM.
- Al Ain Timings
- Valid 7 days per week from 10.00 AM till 7.00 PM
- Also valid on all public holidays – 10.00 AM to 7.00 PM
- Admissions to the maze stops at 06:00PM.
- Al Ain Zoo entrance is not included in the deal and must be purchased either online on www.alainzoo.ae or directly at the ticket counter of Al Ain Zoo. Please check the terms and conditions of Al Ain Zoo.
- Entry for everybody from 1 to 99 years.
- Children below age of 8 years must be accompanied by an adult.
- Every adult needs valid voucher.
- Every child above 100 CM needs valid voucher.
- Children below 100 CM are free of charge.
- Not valid in conjunction with other special offers and promotions.
- All prices shown are inclusive of VAT where applicable
- Printed voucher must be presented.
The Wonder Maze
- Telephone No: +971 55 9495787
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: www.thewondermaze.com
- Location Map Dubai: https://goo.gl/maps/wRaJyQ6cHDunhraHA
- Location Map Al Ain: https://goo.gl/maps/68dwFBdBL1BS8iPCA
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Have a question? Look Here First!
IS THE ENTRANCE OF AL AIN ZOO INCLUDED IN THE VOUCHER?
No, the Al Ain Zoo entrance is not included in the deal and must be purchased either online on www.alainzoo.ae or directly at the ticket counter of Al Ain Zoo. Please check the terms and conditions of Al Ain Zoo.
WHAT IF I GET LOST?
Please walk carefully until you exit the maze. Be patient. You can skip the Maze path by going under the tarpaulin as there is a 50 cm gap between the tarpaulin and the ground. Then walk back around the outside edge until you return to the entrance.
WHEN IS THE LAST TIME YOU CAN ENTER THE MAZE? WHAT HAPPENS IF WE ARE NOT OUT IN TIME?
Admissions to the maze stops at 09:00PM. We promise not to lock you in the maze overnight! Everyone is given plenty of warning as to our closing times.
ARE STROLLERS ALLOWED IN THE MAZE?
Yes, strollers or wagons are permitted in the maze.
WHO HAS TO PAY ADMISSION FOR THE MAZE?
To enter a deal ticket must be purchased. All visitors above 1 meter height have to pay admission if they want to enter the Maze. Even if you feel you will not be personally participating in any of the Maze activities you must pay admission to enter beyond the ticket booth. Children below 1 meter height are free with adult paid admission.
IS THERE FOOD AVAILABLE AT THE WONDER MAZE?
Yes! We have nearby vendors that offer variety of foods.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO DO THE MAZE?
The maze is about 25,000 sq. ft. big and has more than 3000 meters of pathways. You can plan to do substantial walking. The average person can figure out the twists and turns in about 45 minutes but some people can take much longer than that.
CAN I BRING FOOD AND DRINKS INSIDE THE MAZE?
No, besides a water bottle no other foods and drinks are allowed inside the Maze.
IS THE MAZE ACCESSIBLE FOR SPECIAL NEED CUSTOMERS?
Please tell the staff on duty of your needs, as it makes it easier for us to give the best possible experience.
WHAT TYPE OF SHOES AND CLOTHING SHOULD WE WEAR?
The outside pathways are not always perfect, so sneakers or other sturdy shoes are best. Wear clothing suitable for an outdoor environment.
WHAT SHOULD I BRING WITH ME WHEN I VISIT THE MAZE?
Comfortable walking shoes, sunscreen, hat and water bottle.
CAN WE LEAVE AND COME BACK?
You can leave and return to the maze as often as you like in the same operating day. Please ask for a wristband.
DOES THE WEATHER AFFECT THE MAZE?
Yes, heavy rain/adverse weather will usually cause the maze to close due to the increased risk of slipping over. Because the paths become very hard packed, they get very slippery with rain. If the weather is suspect please feel free to call ahead for an update.
CAN MY CHILDREN COME TO THE MAZE BY THEMSELVES?
Anyone under the age of 8 must have an accompanying adult.
DO YOU GIVE REFUNDS?
Generally no, unless you are rained out within the first few minutes.
DO ADULTS HAVE FUN?
THE WONDER MAZE is aimed towards adults, but children love it just as well. Kids also love watching adults making fools of themselves.
WHAT AGES DO THE CHILDREN'S TICKETS COVER?
Children below 100 cm are free. Children above 100 cm will pay a full ticket.