Enjoy the delectable Iftar dinner by Andes Restaurant. A sharing al fresco menu inspired by Emirati Gastronomy and South American flair starting from AED 99
Early Bird Booking Option: (First 10 days of Ramadan)
- Option 1: Iftar at Andes for 1 person for AED 99 (Sold out)
- Option 2: Iftar at Andes for 2 people for AED 179 (Sold out)
- Option 3: Iftar at Andes for 4 people for AED 349 (Sold out)
Standard bookings (throughout Ramadan)
- Option 4: Iftar at Andes for 1 person for AED 119
- Option 5: Iftar at Andes for 2 people for AED 199
- Option 6: Iftar at Andes for 2 people for ARD 399
Iftar at Andes Sharing Menu:
- Assorted dates + fresh cream
- Lentils soup
- Vine leaves + Chimichurri
- Cheese Empanadas
- Lamb croquets
- Traditional hummus + freshly baked pita bread
- Fresh leaves salad
- Lamb shoulder
- Grilled ½ chicken + saffron rice
- Smoked shrimps + traditional Mexican Green Moles sauce
- Andean Summer Trifle
- Crème brûlée
- Zlabya + dates ice cream
- Fruits platter
- Landline: +9714389935
- Website: www.andesrestaurants.com
- Address: The Offices 3, One Central, Dubai World Trade Centre United Arab Emirates
- Valid till end of Ramadan
- Timings from 7:00pm till 9pm
- Children below 6 years are not charged
- Advance booking required, please call +9714389935
- Yallabanana voucher cannot be redeemed for cash
- No cancellation or refund to be given once voucher is purchased
- Please present a copy of your printed YallaBanana voucher upon arrival.
- Operating hours: 7:00pm till 9pm
About Andes Restaurants
South American. Contemporary dining culture. Andes Restaurant // Dubai, churns out culinary theatrics daily from 7pm-10pm serving relaxed all day dining and specialty coffee. All driven by a young team of mates toying with a cuisine inspired by the Andes and modern gastronomy - a culinary theatre for Dubai’s foodies.
Opened in August 2018. We are located on the ground floor of The Offices 3, One Central by Dubai World Trade Centre. Purveying new flavours and pairing ingredients - at Andes we strive to serve the business community (and beyond) with a high calibre of hospitality and dining experiences.
Our dining room is designed to seat guests around a central banquet - most suited for business lunches and groups, with our private dining and chef's table overlooking the open kitchen and pass where guests get to visually enjoy our culinary theatrics in the making.
During daylight hours, our long espresso bar serves single origin and house blends of speciality direct trade coffee, along with house made Kombucha and raw botanicals as well as fresh artisan bakery and pastries.
The outdoor deck, open from October-May, offers a shaded dining space that draws out of the main dining room, enabling our guests to continue enjoying flow and flair of our kitchen.