Speed Wings Tourism See the sights of Abu Dhabi PLUS entrance to FERRARI WORLD (Free pick up from Dubai for YallaBanana customers)
Deal ended at 11:59:00 on 14/04/2013
The deal is over
- Unlimited number of vouchers per person for own use or as gifts
- Advanced booking is required minimum 24 hours - call 050 870 9255 or email email@example.com please quote voucher code when you call
- Opening hours: every day Office hours for reservations are 10am - 6pm
- DUBAI PICK-UP time is 9.30am and drop off at 9pm from Dubai Mall, Burjuman Center, Dubai Marina, Al Qusais, Deira - confirm your pick-up with Speed Wings when you book your place
- ABU DHABI PICK-UP: Contact Speedwings directly to arrnage time and location - 052 826 4189
- Pick-up and drop-off is included in the offer
- Voucher valid until 30 May 2013
- Minimum notice for cancellation: 24 hours
- Voucher forfeited for late cancellation (less than 24 hours) or no show
- English speaking guide throughout the day. Other available languages are Hindi, Urdu, Tamil and Gujarati
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer or promotion
- Vouchers not available for resale
- Deal offer subject to availability
- Read Universal Fine Print
How to redeem your voucher
- Vouchers are emailed when the deal 'tips' i.e. reaches the minimum number of buyers.
- You can also print it from your members account. Just login.
- Vouchers can be used immediately unless otherwise specified.
- Present your voucher to the merchant when you wish to make the transaction.
- Don't forget to use the voucher before it expires. That would be sad.
Help! I haven't received my voucher
Join the discussion (0 comments) Community Talking
Want to say something about this deal?
Another great deal
2 nights deluxe room inclusive of buffet breakfast and two general admission adult tickets (Water Park or Ferrari) From AED 799
Zoo entry with swimming pool access and 25 AED voucher to spend at “The Grill” Restaurant
One Night Stay in Deluxe double or Twin Room Stay With Zoo Entry Tickets & More .. Strarting From AED 229
Dubai Hotel stay plus buffet breakfast. June to September. Up to 2 adults and 2 children. AED 165
The very best way to discover Dubai. Unique 4hr live guided open-air double-decker buses, allow you to encapture 23 amazing destinations
Ramadan Overnight Stay with Breakfast or Suhoor & Iftar for 2 people, Iceland Water Park Tickets & more starting from AED 199
2 nights deluxe room inclusive of buffet breakfast and two general admission adult tickets (Water Park or Ferrari) From AED 699
Lincoln limo for 10 people For AED 599. Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from Elite Class Limousines. Unlimited soft drinks
AED 35 gets you AED 70. Dine in authentic Chinese style with friends and family, dinner at the authentic Shanghai Surprise restaurant
Night stay at AL Raha beach hotel with tickets for YasWaterworldor Ferrari park Starting From AED 525
Choose any 5 services to combine your perfect salon experience, all 5 for only AED 129
Swimming lessons. Get healthy, and make new friends while learning a skill that could save your life. AED 285 for 8 lessons
Party Package from Golden Tulip Hotel Al Barsha for Birthdays, Graduation, Engagement Parties, Get Together’s & more for only AED 2000 for up to 50 guests!
Welcome to the sightseeing tour of Abu Dhabi - taking you to all of the city's famous landmarks
Perfect for you, your family and your visitors, your sightseeing tour of Abu Dhabi includes:
- FREE ENTRANCE (value of AED 225) to Abu Dhabi’s FERRARI WORLD 6-7 hours stop. Ferrari World is a Ferrari themed amusement park on Yas Island. The central park is situated under a 200,000 m2 roof, making it the largest indoor amusement park in the world
- A drive through Jebel Ali port. Jebel Ali is the world's largest man-made harbor and the biggest port in the Middle East
- A 10 minute stop at Abu Dhabi’s Corniche. The Corniche Road spreads across an impressive eight kilometres of manicured waterfront that includes children’s play areas, separate cycle and pedestrian pathways, cafés and restaurants, and the Corniche Beach - a lifeguarded beach park.
- A 30 minute stop at the Marina Mall. This mall features a 100 metre high viewing platform, an ice rink, a bowling alley, a Cineplex, musical fountains and hundreds of big name brands and stores. A true Abu Dhabi landmark, Marina Mall's many restaurants and coffee shops make it possible to spend a full day here.
- A 30 minute stop at Sheikh Zayed Mosque. This architectural work of art is one the world’s largest mosques, with a capacity for an astonishing 41,000 worshippers. It features 82 domes, over a 1,000 columns, 24 carat gold gilded chandeliers and the world's largest hand knotted carpet.
- A 20 minute stop at Abu Dhabi’s Heritage Village. Run by the Emirates Heritage Club, this reconstruction of a traditional oasis village provides an interesting glimpse into the emirate’s past.
- Drive by the Presidential Palace.
- 15 minute stop at Abu Dhabi Market. Abu Dhabi's souks are worth a visit for their bustling atmosphere, eclectic variety of goods, and to observe the traditional way of doing business.
- Yas Island drive through. Home to some of the UAE's most exciting attractions, racing events, concerts, luxury hotels and much much more; Yas Island is the place to be.