Speed Wings Tourism See the sights of Abu Dhabi PLUS entrance to FERRARI WORLD (Free pick up from Dubai for YallaBanana customers)
Deal ended at 11:59:00 on 14/04/2013
The deal is over
- Unlimited number of vouchers per person for own use or as gifts
- Advanced booking is required minimum 24 hours - call 050 870 9255 or email firstname.lastname@example.org please quote voucher code when you call
- Opening hours: every day Office hours for reservations are 10am - 6pm
- DUBAI PICK-UP time is 9.30am and drop off at 9pm from Dubai Mall, Burjuman Center, Dubai Marina, Al Qusais, Deira - confirm your pick-up with Speed Wings when you book your place
- ABU DHABI PICK-UP: Contact Speedwings directly to arrnage time and location - 052 826 4189
- Pick-up and drop-off is included in the offer
- Voucher valid until 30 May 2013
- Minimum notice for cancellation: 24 hours
- Voucher forfeited for late cancellation (less than 24 hours) or no show
- English speaking guide throughout the day. Other available languages are Hindi, Urdu, Tamil and Gujarati
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer or promotion
- Vouchers not available for resale
- Deal offer subject to availability
- Read Universal Fine Print
How to redeem your voucher
- Vouchers are emailed when the deal 'tips' i.e. reaches the minimum number of buyers.
- You can also print it from your members account. Just login.
- Vouchers can be used immediately unless otherwise specified.
- Present your voucher to the merchant when you wish to make the transaction.
- Don't forget to use the voucher before it expires. That would be sad.
Help! I haven't received my voucher
Join the discussion (0 comments) Community Talking
Want to say something about this deal?
Another great deal
AED 35 gets you AED 70. Dine in authentic Chinese style with friends and family, dinner at the authentic Shanghai Surprise restaurant
Pandora Style Valentine's Day Special Crystal & Glass Beads Charm Bracelets Only for 59 AED
12 PCS of Rose Basket Arrangement with Ferrero Rocher chocolate starting from 120 AED
Desert safari with Dune Bashing, Camel Riding, Photos, Henna Painting, Shisha, Unlimited drinks, Sand Boarding, BBQ Buffet Dinner, 3 Entertainment Shows and Arabic costumes starting from AED 59 at Smile at Every Mile With Happy Trips For Tourism
Dinner Buffet With Unlimited Hot & Cold Drink at Valentine’s Day Only For 120 / Per Couple
Delight your loved one this Valentine's day by gifting them with a 24 carat gold foil plated rose and make their day even special for AED 99
Look younger and Get the result with one session of VLCC "Rejuve" - Non surgical face tightening treatment. Avail one session for AED 199
Elegant & Romantic Valentines Dinner at the Cavendish Restaurant and WIN a 1 night stay + breakfast for Couple at The Bonnington (JLT)
Candlelight Valentine's Evening Dinner Cruise on Dubai Creek 14 February 2016 Only
Welcome to the sightseeing tour of Abu Dhabi - taking you to all of the city's famous landmarks
Perfect for you, your family and your visitors, your sightseeing tour of Abu Dhabi includes:
- FREE ENTRANCE (value of AED 225) to Abu Dhabi’s FERRARI WORLD 6-7 hours stop. Ferrari World is a Ferrari themed amusement park on Yas Island. The central park is situated under a 200,000 m2 roof, making it the largest indoor amusement park in the world
- A drive through Jebel Ali port. Jebel Ali is the world's largest man-made harbor and the biggest port in the Middle East
- A 10 minute stop at Abu Dhabi’s Corniche. The Corniche Road spreads across an impressive eight kilometres of manicured waterfront that includes children’s play areas, separate cycle and pedestrian pathways, cafés and restaurants, and the Corniche Beach - a lifeguarded beach park.
- A 30 minute stop at the Marina Mall. This mall features a 100 metre high viewing platform, an ice rink, a bowling alley, a Cineplex, musical fountains and hundreds of big name brands and stores. A true Abu Dhabi landmark, Marina Mall's many restaurants and coffee shops make it possible to spend a full day here.
- A 30 minute stop at Sheikh Zayed Mosque. This architectural work of art is one the world’s largest mosques, with a capacity for an astonishing 41,000 worshippers. It features 82 domes, over a 1,000 columns, 24 carat gold gilded chandeliers and the world's largest hand knotted carpet.
- A 20 minute stop at Abu Dhabi’s Heritage Village. Run by the Emirates Heritage Club, this reconstruction of a traditional oasis village provides an interesting glimpse into the emirate’s past.
- Drive by the Presidential Palace.
- 15 minute stop at Abu Dhabi Market. Abu Dhabi's souks are worth a visit for their bustling atmosphere, eclectic variety of goods, and to observe the traditional way of doing business.
- Yas Island drive through. Home to some of the UAE's most exciting attractions, racing events, concerts, luxury hotels and much much more; Yas Island is the place to be.